Even the best guidebooks to Ireland can be overwhelming - the amount of sights and attractions to be found on this comparatively small island seems immense. Indeed you cannot throw a pebble without hitting an ancient monument in most areas. Planning a trip can become a nightmare.
I have tried to take the pain out of the decision process for you. And compiled a few lists that will give you an idea which are the most important sights and attractions. Conveniently sorted by region or theme.
- The Top Ten Places to Visit in Dublin
- Ten Lesser Known Places to Visit in Dublin
- The Best Pubs in Dublin
- The Top Nightspots to Visit in Dublin
- The Top Ten Places to Visit in Connacht
- The Top Ten Sights of Leinster
- The Top Ten Attractions in Munster
- The Top Ten Visitor Attractions in Ulster
Festivals and Events
Food and Drink
And a Final Warning